The University of New South Wales is now awarding an extensive International Scholarship programme to support well-qualified international students in their studies at the university. The motive of this programme is to provide highly motivated and talented foreign students with an exceptional educational experience at a low cost.
The University of New South Wales in short UNSW is a highly respected open research institute in Kensington, Australia. It was started in 1949 with 46 students, and currently is home to more than 62,000 learners from around the world. It houses faculties of medicine, engineering, and science, and two research centres.
Why would you like to take admission at UNSW? The institution allows students to choose from a variety of degree programs available in various fields. It meets the educational demands of students and helps them develop both academically and personally. The university has been dedicated to preparing the next generation of talented students.Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: UNSW
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate program in a variety of fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this opportunity, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Be commencing studies in Term 3 2020
- Must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program by Friday, 31 July 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have received your offer to study at the university, then you can apply for this application by registering online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are interested in taking admission in an undergraduate degree program must hold a high school diploma. Apart from this, all recipient of the graduate degree program must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: Accept the following English language tests: IELTS, TOEFL iBT, and Duolingo English Test Scores.
The grant is worth up to $5,000 that will be provided to all eligible candidates for one year. It will assist students with expenses associated with education.