Ongoing Job Openings for Hotel Receptionists in the UK
The United Kingdom which is mostly referred as the UK is a sovereign federation in the European mainland. It’s made up of four constituent nations: Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, and Wales. Each constituent countries has its own distinct capital city with Edinburgh, London, Belfast, and Cardiff respectively. It’s one of the nations of the world with the greatest economy which was ranked as the fifth largest in the world today.
Recent survey shows that immigrants from all over the world tends to be interested in moving and working in the country as it has one of the best immigration programs for easier migration of skilled and experience workers that would contribute to the development of the country.
Recruitment process in the country is free and fair as it tends to prohibit discrimination whatsoever throughout the employment process ranging from disability, religion, colour, nationality, gender, and all others as prohibited by the law
We’re super excited to bring to you amazing employment opportunities in the country for goal-oriented and trustworthy individuals who are adequately equipped to work as Hotel Receptionists. All applicants are required to be able to effectively meet the required skills and experience which ranges from paying strong attention to details, exceptional multi-tasking skills and able to effectively work under intense pressure
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting and welcoming guests on arrival to the hotel
- Handle the effective booking and taking of reservations when required
- Coordinate the proper assigning of rooms to guests
- Receive, route, and process incoming calls and mails
- Take proper care and organization of the front desk
- Comply effectively to established health and safety principles
- Perform all assigned responsibilities diligently
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is required
- Able to effectively work under intense pressure
- Capable of paying strong attention to details
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication and management skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
Start your application today!!!