Ongoing Job Openings for Office Assistants in Canada
Canada is a federation in the Northern part of America. It’s second largest country in the world sharing close border with the United States. It’s one of the nations of the world with the greatest economy.
Recent survey shows that immigrants from all over the world tends to be interested in moving and working in the country as it has one of the best immigration programs for easier migration of skilled and experience workers that would contribute to the development of the country.
Recruitment process in the country is free and fair as it tends to prohibit discrimination whatsoever throughout the employment process ranging from disability, religion, colour, nationality, gender, and all others as prohibited by the law
We’re super excited to bring to you amazing employment opportunities in the country for goal-oriented and trustworthy individuals who are adequately equipped to work as Office Assistants. All applicants are required to be able to effectively meet the required skills and experience which ranges from paying strong attention to details, exceptional multi-tasking skills and able to effectively work under intense pressure
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting and welcoming guests on arrival to the organization
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings and appointments
- Take charge of the organizations clerical and administrative tasks
- Address all guests complaints and queries
- Receive, route, and process incoming calls and mails
- Take proper care and organization of the front desk
- Comply effectively to established health and safety principles
- Perform all assigned responsibilities diligently
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is required
- Able to effectively work under intense pressure
- Capable of paying strong attention to details
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication and management skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
Start your application today!!!